Friday, July 13, 2007

Week 9, Thing # 20 - You Tube

I became familiar with You Tube after I watched the movie "Music & Lyrics". I fell in love with two songs from the movie. They are "Don't Write Me Off Just Yet" and "Way Back Into Love." I wanted to hear the songs again, so I went online and searched for the songs and found them on You Tube. You Tube is a place where people can post their favorite videos online. There are some very unique videos on You Tube. Take a look and see what You Tube has to offer.

I can see libraries using You Tube to their advantage. Libraries can video their branches and then post them online. Libraries can use You Tube by interviewing customers and asking them what do they like about the library and then post the video online. These are just a couple of ways that libraries can take advantage of this technology.

I am posting both videos from the movie "Music & Lyrics". Listen and you will see why I fell in love with them.

"Don't Write Me Off Just Yet"


"Way Back Into Love"

No comments: