Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Week 8, Thing # 18 - Online Productivity

I am familiar with Google Docs - one of the online productivity applications. I really like Google Docs because I like the advantage of being able to access my documents from anywhere without the use of email or flash drives. Since Google Docs has a word processsor and a spreadsheet, it is like having two of the most popular Microsoft Office products in one without the cost and installing software. It is not dependent on operating systems either, which is a plus! I have created this document in Google Docs and I am going to try to publish this to my blog. Hopefully it works.

It was easier than I thought to publish my online document to my blog since Google owns both Blogger.com and Google Docs! Try it for yourself!

No comments: