Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Week 8, Thing # 19 - Web 2.0 Awards

I looked around the list of Web 2.0 awards and didn't find anything that stood out until I found Pandora. Pandora is a music site that creates radio stations of music that only you like. You type in either a song title or the artist's name and it will play either that song or one of the artist's signature songs. Then Pandora will display music that has similarities to the song you liked. It is quite easy. You can create radio stations of music only that you like. I guess the reason that I like Pandora is because I have a wide taste in music. I mostly listen to Christian Worship, Christian Rock and Country music. The choices of music that they gave me were exactly the type of music I love to listen to. I have added some of my radio stations from Pandora to this blog. Take a look and see if Pandora is for you.

1 comment:

JimD said...

I agree. I looked over the whole awards list and was reasonably interested until I landed on Pandora. I spent a lot of time there. For once I hooked the laptop up to the receiver so that I could send the music out through decent quality speakers. It's been very handy.