Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Week 5, Thing 12 - Rollyo

Rollyo allows you to create your own search engine. Deciding on a search topic was the easy part for me because I love sports. The hardest part for me was finding the tool that allows me to put my search box on this blog. After some searching I finally found it. If you use the search box below it will search several sports websites.

The websites that are searched:
ESPN
CNN/Sports Illustrated
National Football League (NFL)
National Basketball Association (NBA)
Major League Baseball (MLB)
Maryland Running
NCAA Sports
Nascar



2 comments:

Mystery Lover said...

What? No sites containing Paris Hilton? What kind of Rollyo is that???!!!!

JimD said...

Your search roll is one of the more useful ones I've seen out there. I think the hardest part of this was coming up with a topic to focus on!