Monday, June 11, 2007

Week One, Thing Two - Lifelong Learning

I have always believed that you should never stop learning. The day I stop learning is the day I die because I don't want to live if I can't improve myself. One part of improving oneself is knowing your strengths and weaknesses. I can say that one of my strengths is that I always view problems as challenges. I happen to be the type of person that really enjoys challenges. One of my weaknesses is that I don't always begin with the end in mind. From my experience there is something that is going to change halfway through that will affect the outcome. I guesss I am saying that I believe that I can do anything I set my mind to but some things are out of my control.

1 comment:

JimD said...

Glad you're going through the program. I've learned tons of interesting stuff. Now, as one of BCPL's liaisons, I get to read through and find out what everyone else is learning. So far BCPL has 141 people registered. That's A LOT of blogs!