Friday, June 22, 2007

Eight things about me

Joyce tagged me. So here it is - I hope I can think of 8 things/facts/habits about myself.These are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

So here it goes:

1. I love to run and have run in a half marathon.

2. I am a fan of the Atlanta Braves and Atlanta Falcons. The Braves are a baseball team and the Falcons are a football team for those that don't know.

3. My wife and I are planning to spend our one year anniversary in Orlando, Fl in August.

4. I was in the Army for 8 years and my job was a Combat Photographer. I traveled around the world taking pictures for the Pentagon.

5. I love to listen to books on CD because of my long commute. I work in Cockeysville but live in Arbutus.

6. I am very active in my church which is Glen Burnie Baptist Church.

7. I am a fan of civil war history but with great interest in Abraham Lincoln.

8. I love Christian music.

I tag: Sharon, Katie, Baelgoul, Dave, Permanoob, Blog in the hand, Lincolnfreak and Catbird.

1 comment:

LincolnFreak said...

Anthony, this is a fantastic page. I like it so much, I added it as a favorite link. Shame on you for tagging me. Let's see if I can think of 8 things to post, and then send the challenge on to 8 other people. Stay tuned for further developments.